Prosci Experienced Practitioner Programme
Registration Deadline: December 24, 2018 11:59PM
Course Date: January 22-24 2019
Topics covered in this course:
- History & Evolution of Change Management
- Change management ROI
- Advanced change management applications
- Integrating project and change management
- Case study analysis
- Change management measurement
- Prosci Change Scorecard
- Change portfolio managements
- Enterprise change capability
Registration Deadline: January 15, 2019 11:59PM
Course Date: January 29-February 01
Participants will be able to:
- Review key learning modules and facilitation recommendations
- Practice delivering the various learning modules in front of the class and instructors
- Receive feedback and recommendations for improving delivery
- Develop a training strategy to guide the implementation of change management training following the course
Building your Change Capability
Owned and managed by practising business change management professionals, CMC Partnership Asia is also a leading provider of the global, market-leading Prosci Change Management Training, Workshops and Advisory services, supported by our core competencies in Portfolio, Programme and Project Management which have enabled us to deliver many successful changes for our international clients over the past 16 years.
CMC began working in Asia in 2012 with the Singapore Civil Service College and in January 2015 was appointed as the Singapore Primary Affiliate for Prosci® . We are uniquely licensed to deliver public open-enrolment change management training at selected venues in Singapore regularly, in addition to private, customised Prosci change management training, workshops and advisory support services for organisations throughout South East Asia.
This micro-site has been set up to provide overview information for our Singapore and South East Asia customers. For the latest local change management news please visit our blog.
For information on CMC's full range of activities please visit our International Site.
CMC's local Prosci Advanced Instructors Michael Campbell and Rhiannon Cooke have relevant, regional and global experience and skills that help our clients build and grow their personal and enterprise change capabilities, so that they can "outchange" their competitors.