This workshop is intentionally designed for those with project management knowledge: project leaders and managers and project team members. Technical solution developers, Lean and Six Sigma practitioners, operational excellence practitioners and organisational development consultants should also attend this workshop.
This one-day workshop prepares project managers and project teams to effectively integrate their work with change management, to meet their project’s intended outcomes, using a common language and framework for change management in project terms that they are familiar with.
Participants will define success by identifying the project objectives and benefits through discussion and in-class activities. They will also identify impacted employee groups and use Prosci's Change Management Blueprint to map change management work to their project’s life cycle.
- Build a common language and vision for change management in the project context.
- Connect employee adoption and usage to their project's results and outcomes.
- Learn to identify when their project needs change management resourcing
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage of the new capability, technology, process, etc, their project is delivering
- Create a common framework for engaging with change management resources and practitioners.
- Change Management Best Practices Research Exposé
- ADKAR book
- Change Management: The People Side of Change book
- Change Management Blueprint
- Webinar Replay: Integrating Change Management and Project Management.
- Defining change management within the context of a project:
- Intent, Objectives, Scope, Work streams, Milestones, Deliverables and Timelines
- Integrating project management and change management:
- People, Processes and Tools
- Cost-benefit analysis:
- What it takes to get started and The payoff of change management