Prosci Experienced Practitioner Program Introductory Guide
Collaborate with and learn from other experienced change management practitioners with the Prosci Experienced Practitioner Program. Through case studies, complex change scenarios and seminal change management literature, participants of the program will develop an enhanced perspective on how to succinctly adapt change management within their organisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Complete a thorough literature review of the most important works in the change management discipline
- Explore new advanced change management topics
- Remove the assumptions commonly applied to practitioner-level training and discuss strategies for tackling complex change management topics
- Engage in discussions with other experienced change management leaders, led by Prosci's most advanced facilitators
- Prepare a presentation reviewing and comparing two different approaches to change management