Train-the-trainer is for change management professionals who are ready to start deploying change management training throughout their own organisation. The pre-requisite for the course is to have completed the Prosci Change Management Certification course within the last 24 months.
This four-day, all-encompassing change management programme provides participants with the knowledge, tools and confidence to deliver quality Prosci Change Management Training internally to employees within their own organisation. The course builds upon what has been taught in the Prosci Change Management Practitioner Certification course and enables participants to up-skill their internal stakeholders and build organisational-wide internal change management competencies.
By completing the Train-the-Trainer program, participants will:
- Learn the purpose, objectives, intended audience and structure of the five role based programmes:
- Change Management Practitioner Programme
- Change Management Programme for Managers
- Change Management Sponsor Briefing
- Change Management Employee Orientation
- Delivering Project Results: Change Management Workshop for Project Managers
- Review key learning modules and facilitation recommendations
- Practice delivering the various learning modules in front of the class and instructors
- Receive feedback and recommendations for improving delivery
- Develop a training strategy to guide the implementation of change management training following the course
The main focus of the four days is to explore the Change Management Practitioner Certification Programme in more depth, whilst covering Prosci’s role-based training programmes for Employees, Managers and Sponsors so that participants are equipped to take change management to the next level and confidently train internal stakeholders.
Prosci Train-the-Trainer Facilitator Guides
Participants will receive a facilitator’s guide that includes key messages, activity directions, timing considerations and how to prepare for each course. Appendices to the guides include additional information and the slides from each course.
Prosci Train-the-Trainer Support Site
The site is an ongoing resource and provides access to slide decks, facilitator tips and tricks, webinars and podcasts to support successful facilitation of Prosci courses.
Internal Delivery and Purchasing Materials
When you deliver training internally for your colleagues, you will need to purchase your course related training materials as individual sets from Prosci. Alternatively, if you have an Enterprise Change Management License, you will be able to access the training materials. To find out more about the costs associated with the training materials or how you obtain an Enterprise Change Management License, please ENQUIRE now.
Public courses take place at selected locations across the UK, Ireland and Singapore.
Private courses can be facilitated on client site or at a venue of your choice, anywhere in the world.
To find out more about the next available Public course or to discuss your requirements for a Private course, please ENQUIRE today.