- Combine the language of Prosci with the language of their own organisation in a way that is not always possible for an external instructor.
- Communicate effectively about all of the elements of the Prosci approach as it applies to a project, using Prosci presentation material, tools and templates.
- Build confidence in the application of the Prosci methodology, particularly as it applies to the roles of the Manager and Sponsor.
Benefits to the organisation:
- Training your internal colleagues and staff can be a costly business, so if you have managers, supervisors and employees who require ongoing change management training, why not make the investment to take this in-house?
- Internal instructors will be able to draw from their own experience, creating stories and case studies that may be more relevant to their organisation.
- Organisations could benefit with applying additionally for a Prosci site licence, which will help tailor their training offering.
The recommended first step on the journey would be to get in touch with the CMC team to find more about the benefits of attending and to discuss how you qualify to participate in this exclusive session. Ideally, you should have attended the Prosci® Change Management Practitioner Certification Programme before you are ready for either of these two advanced courses.
Fired up and ready to go?
Sign up for either the CMC Prosci ECM Bootcamp in UK on 27 April or in Singapore on 25 August or the CMC Prosci® Train the Trainer course in the UK on 13-15 June, or in Singapore on 28-30 November.
View all courses, dates, locations and pricing below. You can Register too!