Our 3-day programme enables experienced Prosci change management practitioners to develop an enhanced perspective of how to drive best practice change management within their organisation.
If you have completed the Prosci Certified Practitioner course and have begun to apply change management on many different types of projects with varying degrees of complexity, and you're looking to expand your skills and knowledge of change management, join CMC Partnership and like-minded peers for our next Prosci Experienced Practitioner Programme in January.
We only have a limited number of spaces available, and this programme only runs an open enrolment format three times a year in Asia so seize the opportunity to secure your place early, before Christmas.
Register here to save your spot.
Five reasons to attend our upcoming Experienced Practitioner Programme:
1. Completing the Experienced Practitioner Programme will dramatically improve your personal impact as a change management specialist.
2. This programme goes far beyond what you will already have covered in the three day Prosci Practitioner course, looking at big challenges to the introduction of change management and a deeper dive into the Prosci tools.
3. The course considers the propositions of a range of leading change management thinkers and authors.
4. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from other seasoned change practitioners.
5. You'll spend three days working closely with recognised leaders in change management, who will deliver the course, delving deep into advanced change management thinking and techniques, bringing the Prosci methodology to the table with her advanced expertise and hands-on experience.
What do attendees say about the course?
Dawn Gibson, a Business Change Manager from Aberdeen, took the time to talk to us about her experience of attending the Experienced Practitioner Programme in the UK. Here's what she had to say:
“Throughout the three days it’s really reinforced the knowledge that I gained on the practitioner training and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to take their change management ability to the next level. I feel like I can now go back and speak to people within the management team that I’m working with about the benefits of change management and really help them and mentor them in how to manage resistance…”
“I felt like it has been a real therapy session because it has helped me get guidance on some of the issues I’ve faced as a practitioner, I’ve built a network of great people I can now contact and go back to . The coach is brilliant, Rhiannon is just great and I’ve learned so much.”
Are you ready to progress your change management career?
Registration for our next Experienced Practitioner Programme in Singapore closes on 24 December.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, download our course brochure to learn more or click the button below to register your interest today and ensure you don't miss out.