For more than 25 years, Prosci has surveyed the change management community to uncover trends and best practices for achieving change success.
Now is your chance to contribute to the largest body of knowledge in the change management discipline!
What to expect:
- The survey should take 35-45 minutes to complete.
- You will be asked to reflect and comment on overall change management in your organisation as well your application of change management tactics to a specific single project you were a part of, whether formally or informally.
- Before you comment on a project, be sure you know the project scope, budget, implementation, change management activities, and outcomes achieved.
- If you are a consultant, you can select a specific client and client project to reflect and comment on.
What’s in it for you?
Upon completing the survey, you will receive:
- Immediate access to a new interactive summary of key highlights from Prosci's last research report, Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition.
- Free 6-month subscription to Research Hub (including all available Prosci research) after the new study closes March 8.
- Access to the full interactive report of Prosci's Best Practices in Change Management – 12th Edition, once published, while your Research Hub subscription is active.
Invitation to an exclusive webinar, where we will share initial research findings with study participants.
And that's not all!
To say thank you from the CMC Team, we are offering 2 seats for the price of 1 at our upcoming Prosci® Enterprise Change Management Boot Camp on 31st March.
Send us a screen shot to this email as proof of entering the survey.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to share and receive valuable insights on change management. Your contributions will help elevate change success for your organisation and the entire global change management community.