As 2019 comes to an end, are you thinking about your professional development for the new year? What are your goals? What are the next steps on your change management career path. Below are three ways in 2020 that you could build your knowledge, capability and credibility when it comes to change management.
1. Prosci Change Management Practitioner Certification Programme
The first step in developing your Change Management capability with CMC Global and in turn progressing your personal, professional development is gaining Prosci Change Management Practitioner certification. The three-day course is highly interactive and provides you with the knowledge and the tools to drive and manage change within your organisation. CMC’s Prosci Practitioner certification will also massively help you in your professional development as It has been approved as an ACMP Qualified Education Provider. This means that for those looking to gain the CCMP credential, this course qualifies as 24 instructional hours and will ensure a quicker review process for their application.
CMC’s Prosci Practitioner Certification also offers PMI certification holders 24 Professional Development Units (PDU’s) to meet the continuing education requirements from the PMI.
Our 3-day Change Management Certification Course takes places January 14-16 in Singapore.
For more information on the three days, download the brochure.
2. Prosci Train the Trainer Programme: 11-14 February, Singapore
If you're interested in deploying change management training throughout your own organisation, then come along to our Train the Trainer Programme in Singapore.
This four-day, all-encompassing change management programme provides participants with the knowledge, tools and confidence to deliver quality Prosci Change Management Training internally to employees within their own organisation. The course builds upon lessons learnt in the Prosci Change Management Practitioner Certification course, and enables participants to up-skill their internal stakeholders and build organisational-wide internal change competencies.
The pre-requisite for the course is to have completed the Prosci Change Management Certification course within the last 24 months
Sound good? Download the brochure!
3. Intersection of Agile and Change Management workshop
This one-day practical and interactive workshop will take you through an in-depth exploration of the latest research and build specific tactics and plans for effectively adapting and adjusting change management in an Agile environment.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the foundation and parallels of change management and Agile
- Explore industry-leading research on how to manage change in Agile
- Identify specific adaptations for the change management approach
- Align ADKAR with Agile efforts and sprints/releases
- Align the 5 levers of change management to Agile and identify specific adjustments for each
- Define change management roles in an Agile environment
- Meet other people facing the same challenges
- Singapore: January 17
Find out more! Download the Brochure.