Are you a Change Management practitioner who regularly uses their eToolkit but ultimately, feels like your tools could do with an update?
This year Prosci conducted an overhaul and a refresh of their methodology. Prosci's Methodology Application Programme (MAP) zeroes in on what's new in Prosci's updated, more actionable and accessible methodology—and the benefits to you and your organisation.
Designed for Prosci Change Management Practitioner Programme graduates, this one-day programme teaches you how to leverage the refreshed methodology for change success.
You'll also become familiar with the new robust, user-friendly tools in the game-changing Prosci Hub Solution Suite. As an attendee, you will receive a one-year subscription to important tools and content in the suite.
The Hub Solution Suite for change practitioners includes:
Research Hub: The experience of thousands of change leaders at your fingertips.
Knowledge Hub: Content and resources to help you bring the methodology to life and succeed at change.
Proxima: Your tool for capturing data, tracking progress, collaborating with team members, and sharing data throughout a project. Proxima now comes with plenty of new features including the PCT Model Analysis and Guidance.
What does MAP cover?
• Learn the more accessible, actionable and effective Prosci 3-Phase Process and plain-language questions
• Assess holistic project health and the definition of project success using the enhanced PCT Model and PCT Assessment
• Evaluate a broader range of risk with easier scoring in the revised Risk Assessment
• Develop a role roster to make it easier to identify and activate change management roles
• Prepare a roadmap to align people-side activities and timelines to your project lifecycle
• Build an ADKAR Blueprint for your project to activate ADKAR and inform and guide your change management plans
• Learn how to flex the number, depth and type of change management plans
• Establish a tracking calendar for monitoring organizational, individual and change management performance
• Jumpstart your project using Proxima, Prosci’s new application for guiding and managing change on your project
Who should attend?
This programme is for individuals who have attended the Prosci Change Management Practitioner Programme who want to:
• Learn about the latest enhancements to the Prosci Methodology
• Understand how to leverage these enhancements to drive more successful change outcomes
• Bring new value to their initiatives, organisations and practice
Why the update?
In response to practitioner feedback and changing customer needs, and to prepare for future change trends, Prosci refreshed the methodology in 2021. The updated Prosci Methodology is more actionable and accessible, and we believe the enhancement will elevate client success in incredible ways.
So if you’re a Change Practitioner looking to level up your knowledge, tools and templates come and join the Methodology Application Programme.
Find out more here
Watch our free on-demand webinar on the Prosci Methodology and Enhancements to learn how you can elevate your change success.