Organisations often believe that experience alone is sufficient enough to qualify them to manage change effectively.
However, gaining your CMC Prosci Change Management certification will provide you with the licensed tools, techniques and a globally adopted methodology to empower your organisation and employees to successfully achieve the benefits from your project. When integrated correctly with other strategies, Change Management provides value by encouraging the adoption and proficient usage of new ways of working demanded by change. The more seamless the transition, the more effective your organisation will become.
Below are the reasons you should consider becoming Prosci Change Management Certified this month.The Value of the Change Management Certification:
- Gain a structured approach: Learn a clear, formalised methodology, that provides a structured way of thinking and increases your understanding of change.
- Build skills and credentials: Expand your professional credibility and advance your career. Build confidence in your ability to thrive at change management, our certification will equip you with important skills that are applicable within any environment.
- Acquire common and universal tools: Gain an understanding of the Prosci templates, tools, techniques and exposure to a methodology that you can apply to all change projects and deliver results.
- More likely to achieve desired outcomes: Aid your organisation to recognise the value of change management and assist them in creating a standardised approach to increase the proficiency of achieving more benefits from more changes, faster.
The graph below demonstrates the correlation of change management effectiveness when attempting to meet project objectives. The points represent the percentage of participants who met or exceeded objectives for each of the overall change management effectiveness categories - poor, fair, good and excellent.
What to Expect:
If the data supports the need for and benefits of change management training, what should you expect from our three day Prosci change management certification programme?
Our programme is designed for individuals responsible for managing change on a specific project or who are building change management competency within their organisation. While many training tools are available online - there really is no substitute for learning from experts in the fields, with a practical and hands-on application ready to apply to your organisation.
Over three days, participants are immersed in the methodology and are able to hit the ground running when taking the work they have completed on their own change project back to the workplace.
Subject to passing the exam, participants graduate as Prosci Certified Change Management Practitioners, able to apply Prosci’s analytical tools and practical approaches to change initiatives and help build organisational capacity and capability in best practice change management.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- Preparing for change, Managing change and Reinforcing change
For more experienced change management practitioners as a next step beyond CMC Prosci Practitioner certification why not consider becoming an ACMP Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) :
1) To become certified, complete and submit your CCMP Application for review.
2) To fulfil the training requirement, enrol in a QEP™ course. All courses in the QEP Registry adhere to adult education best practices and align to The ACMP Standard for Change Management®.
3) To schedule the exam, review the list of global exam centres. Once your application is approved, you will receive a personalised link with instructions on how to register.
There are 6 exam centres in Singapore, find your closest:
- Avantus Training Pte Ltd
- Trainocate – Singapore
- Agilitics Pte. Ltd – Singapore
- Ureka Learning Labs
- Lithan Hall Academy Pte Ltd
- Cloud Assist Services Pte Ltd
4) To prepare for the exam, start by downloading The Standard, studying these flash cards, and reviewing the ACMP Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. For more assistance view our resources below:
Keep up-to-date with our resources
Visit our website for up-to-date information on the courses we deliver and their upcoming dates.
Access our blog for regular updates, industry insights and news on upcoming courses and events.
Find the course that is right for your career path and start the journey to Change Management Certification with our Course Comparison Guide.