- Lack of active and visible sponsorship
- Lack of change management resourcing
- Manager and supervisor resistance
- Employee resistance
- Lack of buy-in from project teams
- The establishment of a small corporate Centre of Excellence for change management coupled with federated Communities of Practice in each business unit, recognising the autonomy and independence of different regions and business units within the bank when deploying a digital banking platform and app across multiple regions.
- Being very intentional and planned about the balance of doing change management on individual projects vs the need to deploy and grow enterprise wide change management capability, competency and capacity.
- Careful selection of the right, high profile project for the first application of structured change management and a strong business case to secure the required level of resources – dedicated people and money – to ensure both the successful introduction of the project and also the adoption of the required behavioural changes related to that project
Change Management Practitioner Certification ProgrammeParticipants apply Prosci’s methodology to a real project from their organisation, drawing on Best Practice Research from 4,500+ organisations to build a practical change management strategy.