During times of increasingly complex and difficult change, you want to ensure your change management approach will deliver you the desired results. With many industry-leading organisations building change competency, what makes them choose the Prosci methodology?
Successful companies continually change. When you choose the Prosci to approach change, you gain insights into tools that focus on the people side of change. To reap the rewards of change, you must reach and empower every employee before, during, and after the change.
What makes the Prosci methodology different?
These days, there are a variety of options available when it comes to a change management approach. If you are to be more agile and successful when it comes to change, your organisation needs a strategic capability.
As a change leader in your organisation, you play a crucial role to ensure that everyone in your organisation realises the undeniable benefits of change management and how it positively impacts the whole business.
Why choose Prosci Methodology? What makes it unique?
- Field-Tested Best Practices - Prosci's extensive body of change management research compiles the experience and insights from thousands of change leaders from over two decades. You'll have access to this research and gain skills and knowledge from successful leaders across the world.
- Easy-to-Use Tools & Models - With the extensive research from over 20 years ago being presented, this can sound intimidating. But Prosci's models and tools are simple, easy-to-use and offer a common sense approach, meaning you can apply your new change management learnings immediately to your organisation.
- Real Results - It is great to have access to such an extensive and well-sought after body of work, but it is the results that matter. The Prosci methodology enables you to measure the success of your change initiatives with concrete benchmarks and clearly defined goalposts.
Why should you earn your Change Management Certification?
You understand why the Prosci methodology is the leading choice for change management, but why should you be earning your change management certification?
Here's 5 reasons why:
- Have your knowledge and expertise validated
- Gain access to proven methodology, tools, and models
- Set the organisational standard
- Increase your competitive edge
- Develop a recognised need for change management
How can I become Prosci Certified?
If you are interested in becoming certified in the Prosci methodology, then you've come to the right place!
At the moment we are offering 2 hour free one-to-one couching when you join our online course in May and June.